Friday 28 December 2012

Choosing of anti vitiligo products


I bear vitiligo since I was 24 years old. First time I saw white vitiligo spots on both knees. I was confused what sort of these patches are. When I talk with my neighbor she identify that it is vitiligo patches, I know that there is no exact cure for vitiligo because no exact reason is yet elaborated or proven significantly. However number of treatments is available for recovery, but most of them have many serious side effects. My general health is very good and I was not willing to take any risk about my health.  I read many blogs and found that herbs are widely used for recovering milky white vitiligo patches. I know that herbal products have no side effect if they are free from chemicals, and external uses of herbs are fully free from side effects.

Many of vitiligo cure related website are providing information and their services in vitiligo treatment.Choosing of anti vitiligo product is very much confusing. Use of that oil was very easy, just pour few drops o your hand and genteelly massage it. Light irritation was only effect of oil for few minutes. I was shocked after 20 days that my patches were became dark and their size is smaller than 20 days ago. A question is raised in my mind that what are the herbs that are used in oil. I found only basic herbs of oil that are used in almost all kind of anti vitiligo oil. Those are:

·  Coconut oil
·  Psoralea corylifolia
·    Barberry root
·   Black cumin

No formula is given by anyone to formulate vitiligo oil but I must recommend using herbal oil for vitiligo patches because if it is not effective it will not give you any side effects as almost all other vitiligo treatments have many diverse side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment